Monday 25 July 2011

Sale Tops, My Favourites!

Thought i would share a few of my favourite sale tops with you.
Imagine how cute these would look on!


Was £55, Now £27.50
This vest can be worn buttoned up or open over a cami, so on trend with the nautical stripes

Was £49, Now £24.50
I have this vest and i love it, i can never get it washed fast enough

Was £45, Now £22.50
This sheer vest is a good all year round, wear over a cami, vest, t-shirt or a long sleeve

Was £45, Now £22.50
Same as above but in white. I also have this top, i've worn over plain and printed tops

Was £115, Now £57.50
Lovely colour for the summer, perfect for sun kissed skin and hair

Was £48, Now £24
I really like this long over sized top, would look good with a long sleeve under too for the winter

Was £38, Now £19
This top is such a bargain, would look good with jeans, chino's or linen trousers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cristal Ladieswear's blog!